Technological Breakdown
Monday, March 13, 2006
  Google Mars
Google Mars has just come out! Some probably aren't even familiar with Google Moon And if you zoom all the way in the moon really is made of cheese. Anyways its basically the same earth mapping technology from Google combined with NASA imagery. I thought I was one of the only people that knew about Google Mars until I saw the Google Logo on the front page of Google.com

Google Mars doesn't have the same interface as Google Earth, though I'm sure it could easily be done that way, its put in the same format as maps.google.com Below is a sneak peak at the same viewing area in three different image forms.

Elevation


Infrared


Visible
 
Comments:
In 'PC', it is not so good.
However, I like Google very much.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Ooh. Cool stuff!
 
Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy monkey down under in New Zealand. The moon isn't made of cheese !!! It is made up of one huge banana. I know, I have been there on the first space missions and are now retired & living in NZ.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Google

 

A sneak peak at whats going on in the Tech World. News about Apple, Sun Microsystems, the Blackberry and more. Everything tech.

ARCHIVES
January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 /